Biyernes, Oktubre 11, 2013

"My Teacher, My Hero"

     Heroes is isn't the way we expecting. One can be a hero in just a simple way. Teacher is one of the way of being a hero.
     
     Lawyers that defend us, Soldiers that protect us, Engineers that build our houses and other professions cannot be attained without a teacher. Lots of time, hours and even years are sacrificed just to teach us lessons that can we use and apply in our day-to-day living and even in our futures. The are the one who enlightened up our mind, they are a model, they serves as an inspiration and they are the one who can be called a "hero" in a simple way. Being a teacher is very difficult tasks, especially when there are students that are naughty and stubborn. They are human also, they cried also and have a feelings even if they are strict and sometimes called "masungit" but these are only their way to disciple us, students. I love my teachers just the way the are. Enjoying the moments that we discussed new lessons and even laughtrip sometimes.


     Teachers, need to be respected and need to be loved also. They are not the persons who knows everything. They can even learn from us, students. I love my teachers, My Teachers, My Heroes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento